What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The mechanics of event tracking
- To really optimize your campaigns you’ll need to understand the exact advantages that a “direct linking” campaign has over a “landing page”campaign, and vice versa. I’ll spell it out for you in full.
- True mastery of Prosper 202 requires a deep understanding of the difference between the “c” tracking variables and the “keyword” trackingvariable. I’ll bring you up to speed on this important topic.
- To measure lifetime value you will need to know how to pass subids through to your auto responder service so you can extract them ata later date. But don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to do that too.
- Discover the true nature of the subid. You’ve always known that it is at the heart of all tracking solutions. Now you’ll understandjust why it is that subid mastery is the key to tracking success.
- Discover why is it useful to be able to view Prosper 202 as a kind of “black box” with input and output channels that can potentially beconnected to create unexpectedly pliable tracking solutions.
- If you’ve found the campaign management tabs in Prosper 202 confusing and you’ve wondered about the nature of their numbering, you canfinally relax. I’ll give you the full story once and for all.
- Sooner or later you are going to be faced with the need to construct your own custom landing page rotator. I’ll show you howI do it and provide you with all the code required to pull it off…
- As it turns out, Prosper 202’s two conversion scripts cannot track lifetime campaigns. So I will be providing you withenhanced versions of these scripts that WILL do the job.
- If you hope to be able to promote high-ticket items one day you’ll want to know about the surprise cut-off in payouts that no one haswarned you about. Until now.
- Learn the REAL difference between conversion pixels and postback URLs, and why using one of them is so much more reliablethan using the other…
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202 scores 70.42/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://prosper202guide.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: prosper202guide.com you’ll also be taken through to prosper202guide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)